"The Wedding Collection" Course- Modern Foam-Free & Garden Inspired Floral Design, Wednesday-Friday: May 4th, 5th & 6th 10-4pm
Are you an aspiring floral designer or floral professional looking to incorporate a fresh, inspired, natural and design led approach to your wedding creations?
At our 3 day hands on intensive course, “The Wedding Collection” we will gather to discuss design & composition, flower selection & care as well as the techniques, foam-free floral mechanics and finishing touches used to create lush, spilly and dreamy wedding florals.
We will spend our time over these 3 full days immersed in creative conversations and application as I guide you through my techniques; from choosing product that lends itself to natural floral design, to colour choices and placement as well as creating movement in your work.
Using beautiful varieties of premium blooms you will create the following:
- Classic Bridal Bouquet
- Garden Inspired Cascading Bouquet
- Bridesmaids Bouquet
- Gathered Buttonhole
- Wired Buttonhole
- Modern Wrist Corsage
- Bowl Table Centrepiece
- Top Table Design
- Statement Urn
On the final day a professional photographer will be be on hand as we discuss best practice for styling and capturing images of your future work.
Professional photos of your creations will be taken and imagery will be yours for use in your portfolios, proposals and social media.
A framed certificate of completion will be issued.
All flowers, vessels, tools, mechanics and lists of flowers/ supplies are included. Lunch and refreshments are included and will be served both days.
This is an intimate course with a limit of 6 people to ensure each student has plenty of one to one time and support.
- For early bookings, payment by instalments is available. Please msg us here to arrange. We require an initial deposit of €295, followed by 3 x monthly payments of €500 to be paid on the 1st of February, 1st of March and 1st of April.
- Please plan arrive 10 minutes early each day to get settled.
- Tea Coffee and Lunch will be served each day.
- Please dress in layers as is weather appropriate, our workshops are held in our outdoor purpose built and covered pergola. Flooded with natural light, yet still providing lots of fresh air and ventilation, it’s an ideal activity space
- All flowers, mechanics, vessels, beverages and refreshments are included in the course price. Tools are provided.
- Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select the first date of your Workshop and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine.
*THIS CLASS IS NON REFUNDABLE. PLEASE BE SURE YOU CAN MAKE IT BEFORE PURCHASING THIS COURSE. CREDIT FOR FUTURE WORKSHOPS IS AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE UNEXPECTEDLY UNABLE TO ATTEND.