Following on from our popular In-Person Floral Design Workshops, we are continuing to expand our exclusive line of DIY Floral Kits, making it even easier for you to enjoy learning and creating with us, across the miles and from the convenience and comfort of your own home.
Our DIY Flower Crown Kit is a beautiful way to learn the art of flower crown making whilst creating a beautiful piece of wearable floral art.
We’ve designed this crown using a seasonal colour palette of dried flowers, including Helichrysum, Nigella, fragrant Lavender in teal, pink peppercorn, and complimented by a variety of natural grasses, including fluffy Pampas.
Flower Crowns make a beautiful Communion accessory, Wedding headpiece, Festival wear, Hen or Birthday party activity… etc etc!
Your DIY Flower Crown Making Kit comes complete with an easy to follow, step by step online video tutorial for you to access through a private link with password. No experience at all is needed!
Our range of DIY Floral Design Kits make elegant gifts and are a wonderful activity to enjoy alone or with friends. Why not buy two and create together, either virtually or in person?! You’ll make memories, learn a new skill and enjoy a little mindful creativity...all whilst creating something beautiful.
Same Day Delivery available in Cork
Shipping available anywhere in Ireland.
To pre-order for a future party hosting date please email us at email@example.com The Details
DIY Dried Flower Crown Kit comes with the following:
- Ample quantity of dried and fresh flowers, foliage and grasses
- Wire Headpiece
- Roll of Floral Tape
- Length of Ribbon
- Link and password to private online, step by step tutorial
- Discount available for orders of 3 or more kits, msg us direct here with quantity needed and we’ll send you a discount code to use at checkout
- You will need your own secateurs
- Crowns are made to fit any head size
- Due to availability it may be necessary to substitute one or more elements in your Wreath Making Kit, but we will ensure any such substitutions will be in keeping with the overall look.