A fresh and new alternative to corsages, our Wearable Florals are an absolute joy to both wear and create.
Light and easy to wear, our fresh Floral Tattoos are perfect for brides, bridesmaids, debs, birthdays, a day at the races, or any special occasion calling for a truly beautiful and fashion forward accessory.
At this workshop you will learn the secrets behind our fresh floral tattoos before artfully creating your own.
You will learn the following:
- Tattoo Mechanics
- Flower & Colour Selection
- Flower Prep & Best practice for longevity
- Design Approach
- Application Technique
A workshop with us makes a wonderful gift, for yourself or someone special and the perfect activity for friends and loved ones to do together whilst catching up.
Dressing in layers is always a good idea as our workshops are held in our outdoor purpose built pergola. Flooded with natural light, yet still providing lots of fresh air and ventilation, it’s an ideal activity and space.
Spaces are limited to ensure quality 1-1 support and instruction for everyone as needed.
Whether you come on your own or with another flower lover, we guarantee a relaxed and fun afternoon, filling your senses and tapping into your inner floral designer.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your workshop.
- Tea and coffee and cake will be served.
- Workshop will take place outdoors and protected under our lovely covered and enclosed pergola, so no fear of inclement weather.
Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select The date of your workshop and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine on the day.
- All tattoo materials and refreshments are included in ticket price.
- If you would like to book in for a group of 3 or more, please contact us here here to receive a discount code for €5 off each ticket
Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible and park in our driveway or in the cemetery car park a few doors down
In the Gift Note Section on The Cart page, please let us know if you have any food allergies we should know about.