This holiday season, luxury meets rustic charm in “Irish Winter Walks” and you can create yours in the comfort of your own home with our DIY wreath Making Kit and Online Video Tutorial.
With it's all-natural colour palette, full of luscious greenery and texture, "Irish Winter Walks” is a nod to our beautiful Irish winter landscape, complete with endless berry & bracken filled hedgerows surrounded by grasses and foliage in every shade of green.
After first selecting a mix of the very best local foliage; including noble fir, cedar, conifer, ivy, and eucalyptus, we then artfully added Nigella seed pods, delicate limonium, rich skimmia, bracken, lichen branches, larch cones, dipper grass and bog myrtle. A beautiful satin ribbon in magenta adds the perfect finishing touch.
With the purchase of our Kit you will also get complimentary access to our Fresh & Natural Winter Wreath Online Course, where you will learn how to use all natural ingredients to create a beautiful, foam free, fresh and long lasting wreath.
- Ample quantity of all materials needed to create your chosen design
- 30cm Wire Wreath Base
- Length of twine to hang wreath
- Wire reel
- Link and password to private online, step by step tutorial
- Discount available for orders of 3 or more kits, msg us direct here with quantity needed and we’ll send you a discount code to use at checkout
- You will need your own secateurs
- Finished wreath is approximately 50-55cm in diameter
- Due to availability it may be necessary to substitute one or more elements in your Wreath Making Kit, but we will ensure any such substitutions will be in keeping with the overall look.
- When Kits arrive, snip the ends of any fresh items, place in a bucket with a small amt of water to rehydrate and store in a cool area until you are ready to use. We recommend kits are made within 5 days of receipt.
- To keep your finished wreath fresh and ensure the longest possible life we recommend ensuring moss base stays hydrated.
Available to receive from Week 3 of November - Week 3 of December