Armed with your new floral knowledge you will relax and enjoy creating your own work of art from a carefully selected assortment of premium foliage and seasonal blooms, selected in a complimentary and seasonal colour palette.
A workshop with us makes a wonderful gift, (especially this one which falls just in time for Mother’s Day!) for yourself or someone special and the perfect activity for friends and loved ones to do together whilst catching up.
Dressing in layers is always a good idea as our workshops are held in our outdoor purpose built pergola. Flooded with natural light, yet still providing lots of fresh air and ventilation, it’s an ideal activity and space.
Spaces are limited to ensure quality 1-1 support and instruction for everyone as needed.
Whether you come on your own or with another flower lover, we guarantee a relaxed and fun afternoon, filling your senses and tapping into your inner floral designer.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your workshop.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be served.
- Photograph is an example spring a centrepiece. Flowers & Vessel will be chosen based on availability at the time of workshop and may vary from photo.
- Workshop will take place outdoors and protected under our lovely covered and enclosed pergola, so no fear of inclement weather.
Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select The date of your workshop and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine on the day.
- All flowers, materials, vessel and refreshments are included in ticket price.
- If you would like to book in for a group of 3 or more, please contact us here here to receive a discount code for €5 off each ticket
Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible and park in our driveway.
In the Gift Note Section on The Cart page, please let us know if you have any food allergies we should know about.