- “Winter”- Rich Burgandy mixed with natural grasses and pinecones
- “All You Need is Love”- An ombré palette of soft pinks to rich burgandy mixed with natural grasses
- “Natural Beauty” - A palette of soft neutrals full of texture
Your beautiful creation will make a perfect addition to your indoor decor, bringing a bit of nature inside, and would also make a gorgeous greeting for your front door.
A workshop with us makes a wonderful gift, for yourself or someone special and the perfect activity for friends and loved ones to do together whilst catching up.
You’ll need to bundle up as our workshops are held in our outdoor purpose built pergola. Flooded with natural light, yet still providing lots of fresh air and ventilation, it’s an ideal activity and space, especially as we all try to keep safety in mind at this time. Spaces are limited to accommodate social distancing measures.
Whether you come on your own or with another flower lover, we guarantee a relaxed and fun afternoon, filling your senses and tapping into your inner floral designer.
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your workshop.
Tea and coffee and refreshments will be served on arrival.
- Workshop will take place outdoors and protected under our lovely covered and enclosed pergola, so no fear of inclement weather.
Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select The date of your workshop and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine on the day.
- All wreath making materials, nibbles and beverages are included in ticket price.
- If you would like to book in for a group of 3 or more, please contact us here here to receive a discount code for €5 off each ticket
Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible and park in our driveway.
In the Gift Note Section on The Cart page, please let us know if you have any food allergies we should know about.