Escape to The Flowersmith Studio and learn the fundamentals and mechanics required to create a beautiful Dried Flower Wreath in our own natural style.
In the peaceful surround of Caherlag House’s walled courtyard garden, you will get lost in a little mindful creativity as you create your own masterpiece, full of gorgeous dried flowers and grasses.
By the end of the class you will be armed with the knowledge needed to create your own beautiful Dried Flower Wreath season after season. No experience is needed!
Once your wreath is complete, you will sit back, relax and enjoy a homemade, individually boxed Al Fresco lunch, compliments of The Cinnamon Cottage in Rochestown, Cork.
Your lunch will include:
- An open vegetarian or chicken pesto sandwich on rosemary and olive focaccia bread
- Chilli and basil hummus with whole meal crackers
- Mixed pitted olives
- 3 savoury bites size canapés
- 3 sweet, mixed petit fours
Whether you come on your own or with another flower lover, we guarantee a relaxed and fun afternoon, filling your senses and tapping into your inner floral designer.
- Workshop is from 11am-1pm. Please arrive 10 min early.
- Lunch is from 1-2
- Intimate and socially distanced workshop & lunch will take place outdoors and protected in the case of inclement weather.
- Please tell us if you would like the Vegetarian option or Chicken in the Gift Note Section at Checkout. Please also inform us of any other dietary restrictions.
- Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select Saturday 17th and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine on the day.
- Flowers, foliage, lunch, beverages and all needed materials are included in ticket price.
- Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible.