Our “Blueberry Crumble” DIY Autumn Wreath Making Kit & Online Video Tutorial is bursting with vibrant colour and texture. This year’s Edit of Autumn Wreath Designs is Inspired by Kelly’s childhood Autumn’s growing up in Connecticut. A New England “Fall” is full of Pumpkin Pie, Hayrides, Blueberry Crumble, and warm Apple Cider, all set beneath a canopy of the bluest sky and foliage so vibrant it appears to be nearly on fire! Each year a visit Blue Jay Orchards in Bethel, Connecticut ensured we enjoyed all of the above and made warm, wonderful memories.
Following on from our popular In-Person Wreath Making Workshops, we are continuing to expand our exclusive line of Wreath Making Kits, making it even easier for you to enjoy wreath making with us in the comfort of your own home.
After designing a beauty of an Autumn Wreath, full of vibrant dyed oak leaves, dried flowers, foliage, berries and grasses, we added an easy to follow, step by step online video tutorial for you to access through a private link with password. No experience at all is needed!
Our DIY Wreath Making Kits are a perfect opportunity to grab your pals for an afternoon or night in to make some memories, learn a new skill and enjoy a little mindful creativity, all whilst creating something beautiful.
- Ample quantity of dried and fresh flowers, foliage and grasses
- 25cm straw wreath base
- Length of twine to hang wreath
- Reel of Wire
- Link and password to private online, step by step tutorial.
- Discount available for orders of 3 or more kits, msg us direct here with quantity needed and we’ll send you a discount code to use at checkout
- You will need your own secateurs and wire cutters
- The Autumn Wreath shown is an example of finished product
- Finished wreath is approximately 55cm in diameter
- Due to availability it may be necessary to substitute one or more elements in your Wreath Making Kit, but we will ensure any such substitutions will be in keeping with the overall look.