Escape with us to our studio, within the peaceful walled courtyard garden of Caherlag House, and enjoy some mindful creativity as you learn the fundamentals and eco friendly mechanics needed to create a beautiful luxury Urn Arrangement.
Once nourished we will cover the following:
- Fundamentals of design theory including colour, scale, dimension, line, balance, visual weight, negative space and texture
- Vessel selection and foam free floral mechanic options.
- Guidelines for appropriate flower selection and care.
Armed with your new floral knowledge, a beautiful stone urn, and premium foliage and blooms in a gorgeous palette, you will indulge in creating your own work of art
A workshop with us makes a wonderful gift, for yourself or someone special and the perfect activity for friends and loved ones to do together whilst catching up.
You’ll need to bundle up as our workshops are held in our outdoor purpose built pergola. Flooded with natural light, yet still providing lots of fresh air and ventilation, it’s an ideal activity and space.
Whether you come on your own or with another flower lover, we guarantee a relaxed and fun afternoon, filling your senses and tapping into your inner floral designer.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your workshop.
- Cake and Coffee/ Tea is included.
- Workshop will take place outdoors and protected under our lovely covered and enclosed pergola, so no fear of inclement weather.
Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select The date of your workshop and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine on the day.
- Flowers, urn, all materials, and refreshments are included in ticket price.
- If you would like to book in for a group of 3 or more, please contact us here here to receive a discount code for €5 off each ticket
Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible and park in our driveway.
In the Gift Note Section on The Cart page, please let us know if you have any food allergies we should know about.