"Copper Christmas" is a little nod to our love of vintage steam punk design style; part brassy, part classy. Think industrial Rev, tweed, flat caps, Edison bulbs, and exposed copper pipes.
Copper coated Craspedia and Conifer bring style, warmth and depth while Sussex Silver and the blue, green tones and heavenly scent of mixed eucalyptus are the perfect contrast. Set atop a bed of Irish grown Noble Fir and Pine on a moist moss base, this beauty is further accented by the naturally copper hues of Bog Myrtle, and adorned with Pine Cones. "Copper Christmas" makes an elegant gift for someone special or a proud adornment for your own front door this Christmas.
- Ample quantity of all materials needed to create your chosen design
- 30cm Wire Wreath Base
- Length of twine to hang wreath
- Wire reel
- Link and password to private online, step by step tutorial
- You will need your own secateurs and wire cutters
- The photograph shown is an example of finished product
- Finished wreath is approximately 50-55cm in diameter
- We recommend displaying your fresh wreath outside or in a cool room
- Kits for local delivery are wrapped in recyclable brown paper, unless a box is requested.
- Due to availability it may be necessary to substitute one or more elements in your Wreath Making Kit, but we will ensure any such substitutions will be in keeping with the overall look.
- When Kits arrive, snip the ends of any fresh items, place in a bucket with a small amt of water to re-hydrate and store in a cool area until you are ready to use. We recommend kits are made within 5 days of receipt.
- To keep your finished wreath fresh and ensure the longest possible life we recommend ensuring moss base stays hydrated
- Suitable for a door or as a memorial.