Luxury meets natural, rustic charm in “Rustic Christmas”
With its traditional colour palette, full of luscious greenery and texture, "Rustic Christmas" is our take on a traditional festive Christmas. Blue green Eucalyptus, bright Red Berries, Pampas Grass and dried Amaranthus bring the luxury while coppery Bog Myrtle, Seagrass, dried Orange Slices and Pine Cones add a touch of rustic charm and traditional feel. Set atop a bed of Irish grown bed Noble Fir and Pine, on a moist moss base for freshness, "Rustic Christmas" makes an elegant gift for someone special or a proud adornment for your own front door.
- Ample quantity of all materials needed to create your chosen design
- 30cm Wire Wreath Base
- Length of twine to hang wreath
- Wire reel
- Link and password to private online, step by step tutorial
- Discount available for orders of 3 or more kits, msg us direct here with quantity needed and we’ll send you a discount code to use at checkout
- You will need your own secateurs and wire cutters
- The photograph shown is an example of finished product
- Finished wreath is approximately 50-55cm in diameter
- We recommend dispaying your fresh wreath outside or in a cool room
- Kits for local delivery are wrapped in recyclable brown paper, unless a box is requested.
- Due to availability it may be necessary to substitute one or more elements in your Wreath Making Kit, but we will ensure any such substitutions will be in keeping with the overall look.
- When Kits arrive, snip the ends of any fresh items, place in a bucket with a small amt of water to rehydrate and store in a cool area until you are ready to use. We recommend kits are made within 5 days of receipt.
- To keep your finished wreath fresh and ensure the longest possible life we recommend ensuring moss base stays hydrated.