Escape to The Flowersmith Studio and learn the fundamentals and mechanics required to create a beautiful Spring Wreath in our own natural style.
In the peaceful surround of Caherlag House’s walled courtyard garden, you will get lost in a little mindful creativity as you create your own masterpiece, created from a seasonal mix of fresh and dried flowers foliage, seeds and grasses.
By the end of the class you will be armed with the knowledge needed to create your own beautiful Wreath season after season. No experience is needed!
Whether you come on your own or with another flower lover, we guarantee a relaxed and fun afternoon, filling your senses and tapping into your inner floral designer.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your workshop.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be served.
- Workshops take place outdoors and protected under our lovely covered and enclosed pergola, so no fear of inclement weather.
- All flowers and materials are included in ticket price.
- If you would like to book in for a group of 3 or more, please contact us here here to receive a discount code for €5 off each ticket
Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible and please park in our driveway.
In the Gift Note Section on The Cart page, please let us know if you have any food allergies we should know about.
- If you are traveling to us and in need of accommodation, The Montenotte Hotel offer a 15% discount on accommodation for our students. Email us for the discount code when you are ready to book. You can visit their website here.