Enjoy learning the art of floristry in the peaceful surround of our studio’s walled courtyard garden at Caherlag House in Glanmire.
While our signature “just picked from the garden” luxurious and natural style may look effortless, it is actually considered and purely intentional, seeking to celebrate and compliment the unique beauty, shape and individuality of each flower.
At this intensive design course we will cover the fundamentals of design theory and the mechanics needed for you to create your very own foam free, natural and garden inspired masterpieces
You will learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Design and Colour Theory
- How to Select Seasonal Product for Modern & Natural Designs
- Foam Free Floral Mechanics
- How to Make a Bouquet
- How to Select a Vase
- How to Make a Table Centrepiece
- How to Style a Table
- How to Make an Urn Arrangement
- How to Make a Modern & Seasonal Floral Table Runner
- How to Artfully Naturalise your Designs
- Best practice for Staging and Photographing your Creations
Whether you are seeking to enhance your floral knowledge for your own enjoyment and home, to create for friends and family, or to gain experience for a potential career in floristry, our course is designed to give you the foundation of knowledge and confidence needed to bring your own creative flair to every floral project.
This course is suitable for inspired beginners with a love of nature and flowers who would like to learn a modern, natural and eco friendly style of floristry with a design led focus on colour, texture and seasonality.
- Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible and park in our driveway.
- Please try to arrive 10 minutes early to get settled. Lunch will be served for our full day course and our evening courses will include Tea and Coffee and light refreshments.
- Bundle up as is weather appropriate, our workshops are held in our outdoor purpose built and covered pergola. Flooded with natural light, yet still providing lots of fresh air and ventilation, it’s an ideal activity space
- All flowers, mechanics, vessels, beverages and refreshments are included in the course price. Tools are provided.
- Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select the first date of your Workshop and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine.