Our love of Autumn wreaths is inspired by Kelly’s childhood Autumn’s growing up in Connecticut. A New England “Fall” is full of Pumpkin Pie, Hayrides, Blueberry Crumble, and warm Apple Cider, all set beneath a canopy of the bluest sky and foliage so vibrant it appears to be nearly on fire!
Dressing in layers is always a good idea as our workshops are held in our outdoor purpose built pergola. Flooded with natural light, yet still providing lots of fresh air and ventilation, it’s an ideal activity and space.
Spaces are limited to ensure we are able to provide adequate 1-1 time with everyone as needed.
Whether you come on your own or with another flower lover, we guarantee a relaxed and fun afternoon, filling your senses and tapping into your inner floral designer.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your workshop.
- Tea and coffee and cake will be served.
- Workshop will take place outdoors and protected under our lovely covered and enclosed pergola, so no fear of inclement weather.
Choose “Store Pickup” at Checkout. Then select The date of your workshop and any available time slot. A physical Ticket won’t be issued, your name/email confirmation is fine on the day.
- All wreath making materials and refreshments are included in ticket price.
- If you would like to book in for a group of 3 or more, please contact us here here to receive a discount code for €5 off each ticket
Parking is limited, so if booking with a friend we kindly request that you carpool if possible and park in our driveway.
- Please Note: This workshop is for a full and “traditional” style Wreath. If you prefer a Hoop Wreath, which is a 1/2 wreath design and where the metal frame is exposed on one side, please check available dates.
In the Gift Note Section on The Cart page, please let us know if you have any food allergies we should know about.