Following on from our popular In-Person Wreath Making Workshops, we are continuing to expand our exclusive line of Wreath Making Kits, making it even easier for you to enjoy wreath making with us in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Inspired by clean and natural beauty, this design manages to be both timeless and season-less. Built on a stylish black metal frame that hangs from a jute loop, our elegant design contains a luxurious mix of grasses including two varieties of pampas grass, barley, natural phalaris, bunny tails, thistle, cotton stalk, seagrass bleached fern and eucalyptus.
With a neutral colour palette full of texture and interest, she’ll make a beautiful addition to our own decor or front door.
We've added an easy to follow, step by step online video tutorial for you to access through a private link with password. No experience at all is needed!
Whether you choose to enjoy a little quitet
time on your own or take an opportunity to grab your pals, virtually or in person, you are sure to make some memories, learn a new skill and enjoy a little mindful creativity, all whilst creating something beautiful. Our Kits also make an elegant and thoughtful gift.
Each Wreath Making Kit comes with the following:
- Ample quantity of dried and fresh flowers, foliage and grasses
- 35cm black metal base
- Wire reel
- Link and password to private online, step by step tutorial
- You will need your own secateurs or sharp scissors
- The Dried Flower Wreath shown is an example of a finished product
- Finished wreath is approximately 45cm in diameter
- We recommend displaying on a sheltered door or in a dry room
- Due to availability it may be necessary to substitute one or more elements in your Wreath Making Kit, but we will ensure any such substitutions will be in keeping with the overall look.